Friday, June 24, 2011

CPD23 Thing 2

Reading Blogs
Oh what fun! This was my favorite part of running a 23 things program for our library -- reading what people had to say. There I learned how much people loved library work.

And I am getting that feeling again. A lot of us are a bit nervous, not quite sure what we'll might be learning but also willing to try something new.

I picked out a few catalogers to look at their blogs: Blogging Cataloging and Dark Side of the Catalog (what a great name!), both are from the UK and new to blogging. And both seem to be off to a great start. I will go back to their posts to see their takes on what we do.

Then I found some fellow Nebraskans, some by accident and some by design. It is nice to know that they too are doing this project along with me. It is good to know who to turn to for advice or commiseration!

No comments: